Join the ranks of San Francisco’s 2017 Top 5 Fastest Growing Companies! Rated among San Francisco Business Times’ Top 25 Best Places to Work, we are humbled and excited by this time of immense growth! SmartBiz is revolutionizing small business lending with its technology platform to provide quick, affordable SBA loans to small businesses across America. SmartBiz is the leading online marketplace for SBA loans, and we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be an integral part of our growing Business Development team. You will engage and grow SmartBiz’s most valuable partner relationships and largest source of referrals. Regular interactions with these partners encourage the development of long-lasting relationships that ultimately win the repeat business that drives the growth of our company.
At SmartBiz, you will have a chance to work within a dynamic, supportive and social environment and on a team that takes pride in helping our customers but isn’t too busy to have fun together. You will receive fantastic exposure to the Fintech industry, and opportunity for upward mobility within the company. SmartBiz is the future of small business lending, and we hope you will join our team on this exciting journey.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Growth and Support: Increasing the number of applications from our partner channels
Account management: Create and maintain partner relations that increase the number of applications from our Financial Consultants channel
Regular outbound calls and performance trend analysis
Inbound phone and email support
Create training webinars for partners and internal teams
Some technical support
Manage communication between partners and SmartBiz’s Lending Operations team
Triage new issues, projects and processes as they arise and as the SmartBiz marketplace evolves
Learn the basics of financial statements and credit information
Live our culture of support, fun, humor and excitement
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2+ years of account management or customer success experience
· Lead the development of a strategy and plan for the growth of premier accounts
· Proven ability to develop rapport quickly on the phone
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Experience creating your own processes and managing your tasks
· Ability to grasp complex ideas and explain to others in simple terms
· A passion for learning, growing and finding creative solutions to tough problems
· You have a strong sense of urgency and desire to commit to great work
· Enthusiasm for finance and the FinTech industry