After winning Fastest Growing Company in San Francisco last year, we are now in the running for Best Place to Work 2016. SmartBiz is growing and we are looking for a Compliance Analyst during this exciting period in our company's growth. SmartBiz is revolutionizing small businesses lending, leveraging its powerful technology platform to provide quick, affordable SBA loans to small businesses across America. With fast funding, long term loans and the lowest interest rates in the industry, SmartBiz is the leading online marketplace for SBA loans.
The Compliance Analyst is the peerless champion of details. They will focus primarily on file auditing, credit review, and ongoing file integrity of all SmartBiz loans across a growing variety of lending partners.
• Identifies and verifies required documentation for SBA small business loans;
• Verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on documentation and underwriting guidelines required by our lenders;
• Functions as internal expert on due diligence requirements of a variety of bank partners;
• High level of familiarity with corporate governance documents
• High level of familiarity with various types of commercial insurance;
• High level of familiarity and interest in key real estate related documentation lease agreements, mortgages, and title reports;
Comfortable working with a large group of account managers;
Familiarity with financial statements, cash flow underwriting, and SBA closing experience, a plus.
• Increase the closing time and efficiency through speedy auditing and processing of loan files;
• Enforce quality control of files and integrity with bank criteria;
• Form a strong working relationship with the relationship managers internally and loan closers at partner banks externally.
• Competitive salary, rewarding incentive & stock option program
• 100% paid medical benefits
• Tri-weekly catering, as well as unlimited snacks, coffee and espresso
• Downtown office in San Francisco’s financial district, walking distance to Bart and Muni
• MacBook Air assigned to you on day one
•Weekly and monthly company happy-hours and off-sites
• The best lending product in the industry
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in an analytical role, including but not limited to financial auditing, accounting, and transactional lending.
• Exceptional oral & written communication skills
• Peerless attention to detail and organization skills
• Must be a proactive self-starter
• Bachelor's degree in a business related field